Monday, July 4, 2011

Cheetos

I got a little lost in a bag of Cheetos today. Normally chips don't really do it for me. I can pass them by. I can eat just one. Oh, yes, I can. Watch me. But not with Cheetos. I really like Cheetos. I never have Cheetos. But I did today. Like, 2 or 3 cups worth of Cheetos. Maybe more. I didn't measure. The bag sat facing me, gaping at me with its open smiling maw.


Later I remembered why I don't usually eat Cheetos. And why I never buy Cheetos. It's not that they're evil. Or wrong. But they didn't give me any extra energy when I hit the wall this afternoon, that's for sure. They just sat there in my stomach willing me to sleep. Unfortunately my baby was not willing me to sleep. (Do babies ever will anyone to sleep?) Just as I was about to doze off, she went from not sleeping to all out crying. Sure, she went to sleep later, but by them my sleeping ship had sailed. I was still plenty tired though. And in a bit of a stupor. Which brings me back to the Cheetos. Because I blame them entirely for that. And for the consequential fact that I have no brilliant Fourth of July recipe for you. As well as the fact that I didn't want to exercise.

Tomorrow I'll get back on the ball. Well, as much on the ball as I ever am. Happy Fourth of July!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...