Saturday, August 18, 2012

A Gadget for Back to School



My kids started school this week.

While I was buying the hordes of school supplies necessary for their free public education, I saw this:





And I bought it. I wasn't sure how well it would work or how much my kids would like it.

Let me say this: My girls have only had bread in heart shapes since it got home. In other words, it's a huge hit. Not only that, but it really fits very well--meaning that it cuts off pretty much just the crust on a typical square shaped loaf (on the more rectangular loaves, it leaves a bit, but still not an excessive amount). My children remove crusts or anything that appears remotely crust-like from all their bread products, so this was a win for me. In fact, my kids are sometimes sloppy about their crust removal and end up taking off half the sandwich so this was even better than a win for me. If you have kids that eat their crusts, I envy and admire you. If not, buy this product, make your children feel loved, and be happy.

Now. I'd like to tell you that you should all buy it from Amazon because if about a trillion of you did that, then I'd make about 4% of a trillion dollars, which would pretty much take care of the rest of my life and would be very nice. But about those trillion readers.... As it is, I have a little less to lose when I tell you that I got mine at Walmart for $1.99 and that's a better deal (although if you buy it from Amazon you get 2, so that's not half bad either). You can't run a cheapskate blog without telling people these things. Go on, now, make a heart-shaped PBJ with no crusts. You only live once.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...