Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wacky Cake--photo update




Wacky cake is my most popular post on this blog ever. And for good reason. It's moist, delicious, chocolatey goodness. That you make in the pan. That's right--it is even better than a one bowl recipe. Also, it's intensely cheap (it came about during the depression where eggs, milk, and butter were harder to come by). And it takes just about the same amount of time to assemble as a boxed cake mix and is almost impossible to mess up.

People, it's just good (unless we're talking about health food, in which case it's bad).

But thus far, my pictures of it have just been so so (if that). Today I present a few pic's that are slightly better, although still imperfect. I've realized that the problem with wacky cake, pictures, and me is that people descend upon it like animals upon their prey and, just as in that lovely metaphor, there's often not a lot of pretty left to take advantage of when they're done. But that's okay--you should pin this anyway; you won't regret it.

And just for kicks, here's the previous picture I had of it:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...