Thursday, May 23, 2013

No Bake Breakfast Cookies--Photo Redo



So when I did my post earlier this week about oat chocolate chip cookies, I realized while linking to other breakfast cookies that a picture of one of my most popular breakfast cookies looked like crap (um, kind of almost literally). I make these cookies at least once a week. It was time for a photo redo.

These cookies have only 1/4 the sugar of a regular no bake. They are whole grain, yet potentially gluten-free (if you use oats that haven't been mixed with gluteny stuff). They're also nice and quick since there's no baking time and they set up very quickly. At this point, I think I actually prefer them to typical no bake cookies and that's the honest truth.

Make them, eat them, and be glad my picture no longer looks like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...