Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Things to Make with Apples


In my stores, fresh apples are just arriving. If you're looking for some inspiration about how to use them, here you go.

(Also, do I seriously not have a decent picture of Apple Crisp. I seriously do not. This needs immediate remedying.)

1. Apple sauce. I make it in the crock pot most of the time and it's dumb easy.



2. Apple Crisp. Easier and sweeter than apple pie.

3. Crock Pot Apple Cider. So good. Makes your house smell like heaven swallowed cinnamon. 



4. Apple Cinnamon Rolls. Really lovely take on the classic rolls.



5. Classic (and amazing) Apple Pie. And if you're looking for something a little simpler or slightly healthier, there's this apple tart.



6. Bonus: Apple Cake (Yes, I just recently posted a photo re-do, but in case you need another reminder, make this because it will change your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...